Raptor Convert - Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LayinWatts69

LayinWatts69

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m thankful for this forum connecting me with @GooseTuned, he got me set up with an OEM bumper in great shape for a fair price just a couple days after I made this post. Pretty cool he’s just on the other side of town from me.

I had the bumper installed and it’s starting to look more like it should. Im surprised how much that big bumper affected the suspension when going over rough terrain off-road.

Next up is wheels/tires, then some Goose/Cobb goodies in the near future.

These trucks are so damn cool.

Attachments

• IMG_5793.jpeg
    IMG_5793.jpeg
    198.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_5791.jpeg
    IMG_5791.jpeg
    200.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_5795.jpeg
    IMG_5795.jpeg
    177 KB · Views: 59

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m thankful for this forum connecting me with @GooseTuned, he got me set up with an OEM bumper in great shape for a fair price just a couple days after I made this post. Pretty cool he’s just on the other side of town from me.

I had the bumper installed and it’s starting to look more like it should. Im surprised how much that big bumper affected the suspension when going over rough terrain off-road.

Looks better. You can probably make a few bucks selling the other bumper too.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Looks good man!!!

OP
OP
LayinWatts69

LayinWatts69

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats, I got your twin Raptor here! I bought my Leadfoot 2021 Raptor about 10 days ago. I go back and forth on the stickers, you're happy with the clean look of not having them?
Nice, that's a great looking truck! Congrats on the purchase!

I definitely prefer the clean look of no decals - I don't really see the need to advertise it's a Raptor. I just had it ceramic coated so the paint really pops when it's clean - I love this color, might as well not cover it up with a sticker!

My goal is to make everything either black or Leadfoot on the truck. Black wheels are about to be ordered (haven't decided on which ones exactly), and I'm going to eventually Line X the front bumper to match the flares and rear bumper, and either Line X or paint the skid plate black.

Congrats again - continue to post up photos as you own the truck, I'll be keeping tabs on my twin!