Raptor Convert - Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Right on, really good to know! I am also looking for a shop that can help me figure out what wheel offset to go with, any recommendations in Cruces/El Paso?

I see you're in the Permian - I find myself between Midland/Pecos/Carlsbad to check on projects a couple times a month. Flip me off if you ever see my truck!

Zero offset is common. But also depends on what your end goal is with the truck.

Don't donk or squat a Raptor and expect a warm welcome around here.

OP
OP
LayinWatts69

LayinWatts69

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zero offset is common. But also depends on what your end goal is with the truck.

Don't donk or squat a Raptor and expect a warm welcome around here.
Quite the opposite, I want to make sure it doesn’t change at all from stock and will still perform well on the trail. I hate the wide look - absolutely despise it.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right on, really good to know! I am also looking for a shop that can help me figure out what wheel offset to go with, any recommendations in Cruces/El Paso?

I see you're in the Permian - I find myself between Midland/Pecos/Carlsbad to check on projects a couple times a month. Flip me off if you ever see my truck!

I live in midland. Our ranch is near Pecos, I’m all over the place around here. Be safe driving in the thunder dome.