Raptor Assault Ford Performance Center in Utah

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Yes, my brother will be your instructor if you want, ask for Donny. Jen will also likely be there, she's dynamite.
-Bring sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses that will keep the dust out of your eyes when you're outside under the tents or waiting for your lap on the Baja experience short track. Hide in the shade as much as possible.
-All the F150 Raptors are on 37's so it'll be a different experience than if you're on 35's with your own truck like me.
-Bring sweatshirt for the morning, but short sleeve shirt and shorts for the afternoon.
-Be familiar with using in car racing radios.
-Be familiar with using in car video recording.
-Ask Donny to take you on a tour of the facility afterwards
-Bring your own snacks and extra water bottle, around noon, box sandwich lunch will be provided outdoors. I recommend grabbing the grilled chicken sandwich - it's filling.
-It's an early start so if you're coming from PacTime be ready.
-Stay at John Potter's hotel the Comfort Inn and Suites, he puts a ton of money into the racing community.
-Hug Hes cafe has very good quality food.

I think you're going to really enjoy it all. You can message me if you want.

ravis22

Reaction score
I haven’t, but my truck had and Assault sticker on the tailgate when I got it, so assume previous owner did! Is it something you can only do when buying new?

OP
OP
bossracer78

bossracer78

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, my brother will be your instructor if you want, ask for Donny. Jen will also likely be there, she's dynamite.
-Bring sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses that will keep the dust out of your eyes when you're outside under the tents or waiting for your lap on the Baja experience short track. Hide in the shade as much as possible.
-All the F150 Raptors are on 37's so it'll be a different experience than if you're on 35's with your own truck like me.
-Bring sweatshirt for the morning, but short sleeve shirt and shorts for the afternoon.
-Be familiar with using in car racing radios.
-Be familiar with using in car video recording.
-Ask Donny to take you on a tour of the facility afterwards
-Bring your own snacks and extra water bottle, around noon, box sandwich lunch will be provided outdoors. I recommend grabbing the grilled chicken sandwich - it's filling.
-It's an early start so if you're coming from PacTime be ready.
-Stay at John Potter's hotel the Comfort Inn and Suites, he puts a ton of money into the racing community.
-Hug Hes cafe has very good quality food.

I think you're going to really enjoy it all. You can message me if you want.
MSAustin. Great response, good info. I'll look up your brother! Thanks much.

OP
OP
bossracer78

bossracer78

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven’t, but my truck had and Assault sticker on the tailgate when I got it, so assume previous owner did! Is it something you can only do when buying new?
I received an over sized postcard with the offer. If you are a new original owner, you can take advantage of the free session for up to one year. Watched YT videos and it seems like a great opportunity. Sign up esasy, staff very helpful.

What I really like is that you use their trucks, fully outfitted. Yours stays safe if you are not yet an off roader. And although I have many years of racing under my belt, never in an off road situation.

ravis22

Reaction score
I received an over sized postcard with the offer. If you are a new original owner, you can take advantage of the free session for up to one year. Watched YT videos and it seems like a great opportunity. Sign up esasy, staff very helpful.

What I really like is that you use their trucks, fully outfitted. Yours stays safe if you are not yet an off roader. And although I have many years of racing under my belt, never in an off road situation.
That’s cool… similar here, racing experience with cars but not offroad… using someone else’s truck would be ideal . Maybe someday I’ll get a postcard invite!!

Reaction score
MSAustin. Great response, good info. I'll look up your brother! Thanks much.
Nice, his name is Donny (as mentioned) and mine is Austin. One more thing, the helmets they use are Pyrotech (Bell), so they fit people with round (Arai) heads, if you have the Shoei head (which I do) they'll pinch your forehead so you'll need a one or 2 sizes up from normal.

Keelduf

Reaction score
If you need to reschedule for any reason then do so outside of 30 days, they will NOT let you reschedule inside of the 30 day window. Its use or loose at that point! I learned the hard way...