Radiator air deflectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had completely forgotten about these things, but during my radiator install I remember that I had removed them at one point because they were badly deteriorated and ripped. Did some searching around and some people used their old ones as a template to make new ones from rubber mat from Menards (or similar), but obviously mine are long gone. I did some online looking and found this seller on eBay that makes them, and ordered a set:

With 1000+ sales and great reviews I'd assume they must be good. What's everyone else done with theirs?

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The deflectors came in today and I got them installed onto the truck. I wasn't able to use the lower one on the driver side and had to trim the bottom of the passenger side one since I don't have a factory bumper setup. The frame cut bumper doesn't have the mounting locations for the push pins. That being said, they are extremely well made, comes with new push pins, and nice color instructions as well. Would highly recommend the seller!