GEN 2 Pricing Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

palma

Reaction score
Don't worry about the semantics.

Moral of the story = small dealers will get fewer raptors than bigger dealers, but you can place an additional Raptor order at any dealer, big or small, no matter their allocation, and Ford will eventually deliver you one.

I hope this is true up here in Canada as well. Only through small dealerships will it be possible to order the raptor near invoice price I think.

Last edited:

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope this is true up here in Canada as well. Only through small dealerships will it be possible to order the raptor near invoice price I think.

Pricing is dealer to dealer.

Typically bigger dealers have more room in their price due to lower overhead per vehicle and better factory incentives but this is not always the case. A smaller dealer might be thrilled to sell another unit at invoice while a larger one knows they can squeeze you for more money.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Don't worry about the semantics.

Moral of the story = small dealers will get fewer raptors than bigger dealers, but you can place an additional Raptor order at any dealer, big or small, no matter their allocation, and Ford will eventually deliver you one.

Unless you ordered one from Redlands Ford in 2014 and your order didn't get pulled.

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should I take the $1K below MSRP?

Talked to a few dealers regarding pre-ordering a 2017 Raptor. Only one has called me back. I went in to speak with him and pic options. The dealer took $1000 off the final MSRP.

I have not decided yet. Should I bite or hold out?

Thanks!