GEN 2 Pricing Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
A dealer told me on Tues he has not received any word from Ford. He's the one that places all the orders for the dealer. Maybe it's a Ford Rep issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That crap never worked for the 350s, I'd be surprised if it works for the Raptor.

You can call the FP guys. They were always willing to look. I need to find the number. One caveat is they needed a VIN I think

I don't think it would have worked for the 350s. Weren't they ALL dealer allocated? COTUS only works for Retail orders, which the Raptor will be.

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who are the FP guys?

Yep. Ford Performance

I don't think it would have worked for the 350s. Weren't they ALL dealer allocated? COTUS only works for Retail orders, which the Raptor will be.

Mine was a retail order at a dealer with an allocation. Not sure if that applies here or not.

But this is a FP vehicle so it may be the same for cotus

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. Ford Performance

Mine was a retail order at a dealer with an allocation. Not sure if that applies here or not.

But this is a FP vehicle so it may be the same for cotus

So the dealer built their allocation to your spec or you custom ordered a GT350? There is a distinct difference there. :)