Pre-owned raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maninblues3

Reaction score
I bought my fully loaded 13 screw with 26K miles for 49K. Those sound like ok deals. Moonroof? Front camera? Bed extender? Spray in bedliner? You may be able to negotiate a little.

Moonroof, front/rear camera, no bed extender, tailgate step, Navigation, hard tri fold cover. They are also offering me about $3K more then I thought they would on my trade in.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Raptor and found a 2013 fully loaded SCREW with 6900 miles in Tuxedo Black near me for $54,000. Do you think this is a good deal? I am also looking at a 2012 SCREW for $46500 with 24000 miles. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm paying 52,600 for a NEW '14 SCrew with the options below in my sig. Not fully loaded, but I got what I wanted. The options I didn't get were useless BS to me that I didn't need/want.

I'd wait on this guy vvvvvv right here to get his new one

I'll be selling mine in a month or so when my 14 is built. 2013, 6300 miles, Tux Black for less than that probably... unless I get ridiculous offers like these dealers are asking for. Haha.

Last edited:

XxWarEaglexX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 2013 Black Tux Screw 801a moonroof front cam tailgate step for 50,986. Had 4300 miles. This is before tax and all the other crap. Still smells brand new on the inside. I dont think it has seen dirt.

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2