Pre-owned raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wbabbit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are always 2-3 used Raptors in my area (Kansas City), but I thought the general consensus of this forum was that a used Raptor was a terrible idea. Am I wrong?

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Depends on if you know the trade in and how many miles are on it. Just like any pre owned you'll get ***** trading in crap that they didn't take care of.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
There is a silver 4 door 2013 me and mom drove. still at my local dealership Harbin ford scottsboro al. I inspected it, great buy for anyone interested
u8u7eha9.jpg

zavuda6e.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

bobkey777

Reaction score
I just bought a 2010 supercab with 75k miles and gave 36k for it. I was driving a Platinum and wanted to get into a Raptor. Since buying mine I've noticed in Tennessee their holding their value and if dealers have them, they quickly sell at near of above the 40k mark.

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 2010 supercab with 75k miles and gave 36k for it. I was driving a Platinum and wanted to get into a Raptor. Since buying mine I've noticed in Tennessee their holding their value and if dealers have them, they quickly sell at near of above the 40k mark.

Damn I would have sold you mine for that in a heart beat. That's what I paid for Mine well over a year ago with 36k miles on it