Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have you seen the American Eagle Wheels the series 012 the 17" weight 29lbs but are only $149 a wheel.

I'll probably order these for my rig. I love how they look like the Method D.S.'s but are American Made. Winner in my book. Of course I'd get the Pro-Am's Trophy Truck (D.S. looking ones) wheels if money was no object.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, guys, guys... Okay, so I was just on TireRack.com and they now have Method Double Standards for sale for the Raptor. I usually do my shopping there because they post wheel weights in the stats and you can also sort by weight when shopping. So, I did that a few minutes ago, looking for the lightest weight 17's they have and get this... Method Double Standards are listed at 12.8 pounds per wheel... (https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whe...se&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Weight) Can anyone confirm this or did Tire Rack make a typo? The reason this seems so crazy to me as that the next lightest wheel is 24.5 pounds, so I'm sure you can see why this is hard to believe.

Surely a typo. I was looking at that the other day as well. They also have the NV's listed with an arrival date in April for the machined ones.

Qbm3

Reaction score
Ballistic jesters

Got these today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 246