Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
First, thanks to Raptor Retrofit for his wheels suggestion. For whatever reason, it was the only style wheel I actually liked on a Raptor. I wasn't sure if I'd like the 20's on the truck, but I have no complaints! Did the mid-perch right before installing the wheels... Tires are nice and aggressive.... Just a little hum at 70+mph but hell that's expected!

I don't care for the fake carbon center caps though... Fixing to design an overlay for them, thinking white circle with satin black SVT... though may look silly. Fixing to cut some out and find out. If not, I'll put some satin black circles with gloss white SVT..

20x9 MB TKO wheels
35x12.50 Cooper Discoverer Radial STT TEK3

IMG_7988.jpg
IMG_7990.jpg
IMG_8028.jpg

Last edited:

SupermanUSAF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've just gone with the factory rims powder coated black. Still have the OEM tires as well. Will probably change that on the next tire change though. Both of these pictures were taken right after I had it done. Almost 2 years ago.

Attachments

• rim_close.jpg
    rim_close.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 225
  • rim_far.jpg
    rim_far.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 222

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've just gone with the factory rims powder coated black. Still have the OEM tires as well. Will probably change that on the next tire change though. Both of these pictures were taken right after I had it done. Almost 2 years ago.

That's different and looks better then the stock color. Good job!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
9542_890634050774_531993693_n.jpg

392872_890634055764_1975558871_n.jpg

72701_889103972064_627933309_n.jpg

31898_890634040794_101815889_n.jpg

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
InfiniteReality - Wheels look dope! Told you 20s was the way to go. Also like the nice touch on the center caps. Definitely an improvement over the carbon crap.

Also, what rear taillights are you running? Are those the Spyders? They look great!

Lastly, wash your truck :cheers:

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
InfiniteReality - Wheels look dope! Told you 20s was the way to go. Also like the nice touch on the center caps. Definitely an improvement over the carbon crap.

Also, what rear taillights are you running? Are those the Spyders? They look great!

Lastly, wash your truck :cheers:

You are right, I love the wheels! I have no regrets for sure, did lose some ride but I think it's more due to the mid-perch mod than the tires.... But who knows, this is first truck I've owned and still learning. With those wheels and tires it looks more like a Louisiana truck now than a desert truck. Kinda dumb I know, but it's where I live!

Yep they are Spyder red smoked LEDs. I dig them, with the LED front signals they randomly hyper flash. I'll put some load resistors on the fronts tomorrow and should be golden. Highly recommend the Sypders!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You are right, I love the wheels! I have no regrets for sure, did lose some ride but I think it's more due to the mid-perch mod than the tires.... But who knows, this is first truck I've owned and still learning. With those wheels and tires it looks more like a Louisiana truck now than a desert truck. Kinda dumb I know, but it's where I live!

Yep they are Spyder red smoked LEDs. I dig them, with the LED front signals they randomly hyper flash. I'll put some load resistors on the fronts tomorrow and should be golden. Highly recommend the Sypders!

Did they hyperflash with the stock incandescent bulbs in the front before you switched to LED? Did the Spyder tails require the resistors?

And yeah, it may look more like a Louisiana truck, but it also looks like a Texas truck too. Kinda reminds me of my Titan as well and that's a good thing. You haven't really lost much of your off-road capability and if you do decide to make it out to TRR or something like that, you could always throw your stock wheels and tires back on and go have some fun.