Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
When I got them, the first days they kinda felt mushy on the street but where completely silent. Now that all the crap has worn off them, they handle and feel just like the stock BFGs. Noise increased a little bit, but still way less than I expected. Probably the same as the generals or toyo tires. Haven't had them in the rain yet.

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my new setup going installed hopefully next week when i take delivery. I live in a condo so they take up my whole living room, my whole house smells like fresh new rubber. 20x9 +1 offset fuel octane and 35"x12.5x20 nitto trail grappler MT

Fresh Rubber.....If they can only make a car freshener that smells that way

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fresh Rubber.....If they can only make a car freshener that smells that way

I would buy these like crazy!

I have seriously thought about buying new tires just to set them in my garage and house and smell them.

curtrwall

Reaction score
A few pics of Raptors in P.R.

I love that green. What is the actual color? And from where? That would look great as an acent color on my Black.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

My 20" BMF Novakane's w/ 35 Toyo Open Country Tires

Do you have any more pics of the truck? With those Nova's on it? I had a set on my Duramax. BA wheel!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing