Payload SUCKS!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brett Rahn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called Deavers and they told me point blank for payload they would sell me oem take offs where they add a leaf. Was like 1200 plus Shipping then would Have to have installed.
spring shop used all new hardware I stood and watched. Even drilled the new piece and put the quit pad in it etc. and I have no axle rap at all truck rides great way better than stock and 1/4 the price.

Please compare the thickness of the factory leafs vs the Deavers before making comments about them being anywhere near “the same thing for less money”. Did you also remove your rear block to shorten the U-Bolts and greatly reduce axle wrap? :rolleyes:

Brett Rahn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It added about 300 lbs per spring shop. And added like 1 1/2 ride height. Again nothing crazy. Then I added front collars and done. Again I called Deavers when they told me what they do for people like me I was like shit I can have it done local and quit a bit cheaper. The shop had oem size leafs just added it 3rd one down from stock. Rides normal we did do a ride height reset with electric shocks and no issues

What did that increase your payload to?

Christyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called Deavers and they told me point blank for payload they would sell me oem take offs where they add a leaf. Was like 1200 plus Shipping then would Have to have installed.
spring shop used all new hardware I stood and watched. Even drilled the new piece and put the quit pad in it etc. and I have no axle rap at all truck rides great way better than stock and 1/4 the price.

I don't quite understand what you're saying, but a deaver pack is not just an OEM takeoff with an added leaf. I think we need more info there to know what you're talking about. Sounds fishy for sure....