Payload SUCKS!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a 2003 Rinker Captiva 232 bowrider. Decent family boat for the year.
Oh nice... Rinkers are great boats. I use to have a 2000 Four Winns 245 Vista, but sold it... just not enough time to use it. Now I'm in the market for a center console - something that I can tow around and go fishing with.

OP
OP
Pokahpolice

Pokahpolice

Reaction score
Nice boat, man.

Looks great for wakeboarding.

We've taken out a few times. I have a buddy that's into wakeboarding and it makes a decent wave for it but he wasn't thrilled with it. Also tough without a rack. I'm more of a fishing and drinking on the sandbar kind of boater.

OP
OP
Pokahpolice

Pokahpolice

Reaction score
Oh nice... Rinkers are great boats. I use to have a 2000 Four Winns 245 Vista, but sold it... just not enough time to use it. Now I'm in the market for a center console - something that I can tow around and go fishing with.

I put this up for sale this year. We just didn't get a ton of use out of it the last few seasons and the upkeep is a lot on these larger boats. I can't imagine trying to keep an actual large boat clean.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice isn't any fun. I certainly dish it out and can take a little ribbing back. Overall this thread has been entertaining and stayed civil enough where no one is getting too butt hurt.

I skipped from page 2 to 14. I'll start here.

Dumb bastard! You should have looked at the tow rating!!! **** off!!!!!!!! CLOSE THREAD!!!!!!!!! :favorites68:

upload_2020-4-13_16-23-10.png

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week. :Pshyco: