Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't think so but I didn't ask that exact question. Guess another call is in order...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I remember correct your dealer told you like 3-4 months? That is probably because they didn't have any allocations. But at least they were upfront with you on arrival time.

This has been quite a learning experience for me. That's for sure!

D

Deleted member 12951

If I remember correct your dealer told you like 3-4 months? That is probably because they didn't have any allocations. But at least they were upfront with you on arrival time.

This has been quite a learning experience for me. That's for sure!

I believe they tell everyone the same wait time. It's baked into the form you sign. They said it could come sooner but guess better to under promise and over delivery they say....

Attachments

• wording.jpg
    wording.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 47
OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe they tell everyone the same wait time. It's baked into the form you sign. They said it could come sooner but guess better to under promise and over delivery they say....

I was told around 8 weeks and did not sign or see that form. Only put down $500.00 deposit.

I'm thinking/hoping you'll probably get it sooner.

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order date: 9/5/13
Received VIN: 12/9/13
Called SVT @ 800-367-3788 w VIN and got my "Build Week"
Build week: 1/20/14
Arrival date: TBD