Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I posted this elsewhere but I got a call from the dealer today and he tells me to expect the truck between december 23rd and 31st. WTF..........It has a build date of 12/14 which is this Saturday.:facepalm: Must be a mistake. Check vin numbers....both the same. He calls Ford back and they confirm. He ask them about build date on window sticker. They say "sometimes things move faster than expected".:jawdrop: My truck was actually built over a week and a half from build date on window sticker. Here is to hoping everyone gets their truck much earlier than expected!!!!!:big_banana_Dance:

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:happy160:

So I'd guess that transport continues to run even during the Christmas shutdown? That would be nice if so, mine has a build date of next Tuesday. Been wondering about that.

D

Deleted member 12951

Hope that happens to me but would really prefer mine after Jan 2nd for tax reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazyc

Reaction score
Called Ford SVT today and looks like a build week of Jan. 10. Order placed on 10/05 and accepted bout 4 weeks ago. Looks like one of the longer waiting times, but at least it's scheduled now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a build week from Blood (awesome service he provides for us here) for 12/18.

Been calling the SVT number to get a status report.

I was told that it went into production yesterday but doesn't have an ETA to me yet.

So, either it's being built earlier than I was told or the ramp up process starts before said production week.

Either way glad to see it's on its way.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crazyc

You and I have the same build date. Maybe we'll get lucky like everyone else and it will be ahead of schedule.

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build day is today!!! Finally! Was told 1/3 is my estimated delivery date to my dealer. Hopefully they get it right to line-x for bed liner and then I can pick it up that weekend or early the following week. Looks like three weeks from
Build to delivery. Now the waiting will really suck!

Shane

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shane

I think that's worse knowing it's built and just sitting in Michigan. I'm hoping to be so busy through the Holidays that time goes even faster.