Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Per Ford service, it is "awaiting shipment". It's coming to Rhode Island. Ford performance said estimated delivery of 05/14.

Yeah, that date will change pretty soon, you will most likely get it sooner than that. Seems like yours hasn't left Dearborn yet. You'll see it start to move pretty soon. Good luck!

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'll see new tab once its "alive" that says "Vehicle Controls" In that tab you will see the "activate SYNC connect" That's where you'll eventually set up the app with your truck.

I see that.....thanks. It must be alive....haha.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats Auto. Been a long time coming!!!!

Thank you Cobber! Just picked her up this afternoon, and wowwiee, this truck is really something special! They really are truly impressive in the flesh, more so than photos for sure. Power is also equally impressive--just pure power on tap, all the time. So much more could be said, but it's been a long day. It's been a long haul, but good things do indeed come to those that wait. Love the look of the beadlocks too--they add so much to the vehicle, and I'm very happy to have them!

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you Cobber! Just picked her up this afternoon, and wowwiee, this truck is really something special! They really are truly impressive in the flesh, more so than photos for sure. Power is also equally impressive--just pure power on tap, all the time. So much more could be said, but it's been a long day. It's been a long haul, but good things do indeed come to those that wait. Love the look of the beadlocks too--they add so much to the vehicle, and I'm very happy to have them!

So you forgive Ford for the 9 month wait? :ROFLJest:

Chukaraholic

Reaction score
I'm so happy for you Auto! I just ran into someone at Chik-fil-A who was driving the exact Raptor I ordered! I finally got to see one in person and I agree, it is much more impressive to see it up close!! Glad to hear that you are in agreement with everyone else that the performance is that good. Now I just hope Gus Johnson calls me soon!

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you forgive Ford for the 9 month wait? :ROFLJest:

Well now, let's not get that out of touch
:win:

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

I'm so happy for you Auto! I just ran into someone at Chik-fil-A who was driving the exact Raptor I ordered! I finally got to see one in person and I agree, it is much more impressive to see it up close!! Glad to hear that you are in agreement with everyone else that the performance is that good. Now I just hope Gus Johnson calls me soon!

I hope so too for you! My sales guy said the last several have really come in rapid succession, which of course we are more or less aware of.

Kind of a different subject, but I remember a lot of the October build guys saying their trucks had excessive idling time on their motors. Mine had 15 miles and 3 hours idle time. Last night I started obsessing over it......contemplating any kind of ill effects on a tight, fresh engine. I know modern vehicles are quite resilient to the issues that plagued older vehicles, but the wheels in my mind still spin for why so many idling hours on a brand new vehicle, and does it do any detriment to any components. I guess I could start another potentially useless thread on this and get schooled by people that understand this.

Anyway, good luck to you Chukaraholic!

Jiman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Original order date: Aug2016
Build: 06Apr2017-ish
Arrived at dealer: TODAY (26Apr2017)

Adding tint, wrap, and Line-X (Bed/Wheel wells/fenders)

Plane ticket to dealer: 17May.

Long wait is close to being over.

'17 AG SCREW-802-Tech-BL-CF-Accent pkg-Moon roof-blah,blah,blah....