One and ONLY gas mileage thread please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These trucks are definitely thirsty but they are really worth it. :cool:
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took a trip to Bakersfield from Southern California and this is the milage I got. Approximately 70% highway and 30% city driving with the AC on the entire time. Climbed a good size grade too, there and back, known as the Grapevine. Oh, and my truck is a 2013 SCAB

Really pleased with the MPG. Knowing I bought this truck not concerned about the MPG.

Attachments

• IMG_1143.jpg
    IMG_1143.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 59

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Took a trip to Bakersfield from Southern California and this is the milage I got. Approximately 70% highway and 30% city driving with the AC on the entire time. Climbed a good size grade too, there and back, known as the Grapevine. Oh, and my truck is a 2013 SCAB

Really pleased with the MPG. Knowing I bought this truck not concerned about the MPG.

After 4600+ miles, that is exactly what mine reads. It has never been reset and includes 800 miles of towing with one trip of 300 miles over the Cascade mountains towing a car trailer with another F150 on it. I've been quite surprised at how well it's done and I was not expecting it.

We'll see in June when it tows a cargo trailer 2000 miles, over a couple of big mountains too!!

plotshots

Full Access Member
Reaction score

15.1 is really good. Sacramento to Mission Viejo & back was 15.2 in a SCREW, but not towing anything. BUT Bakersfield?? Yuck.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i try to keep it somewhat reasonable, but cmon, i ride a nitrous powered hayabusa.... i can only go so slow........ most of the miles are highway miles. not too much city driving.

i wonder what would have happened if it hit 0.....