One and ONLY gas mileage thread please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The best thing everyone can do for gas and for this country, is to kick the WORTHLESS President out of office in November. This country votes him in again we are ******, so are our children and our grandchildren. There is no place left to go America is it, we lose it, the entire world will suffer.

The entire world will suffer? Why.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
16,000 KM later.... finally MPG stopped fluctuating and i always get a solid 21.2 L/100km. That's with performance tune, driving in M mode and mashing the gas, theres no other way for me to drive.
Atleast its better than 32L/100km when i first got the truck.

Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[VIMEO][/VIMEO]
I'm really loving the e-30 it says not to put over e-20 in but it works for me it's a nice octane % the next tank will be the 3rd of the e-30 still getting 12 that is off-road and wot in the mix haven't pushed for mileage yet how can you it's too much fun driving.

Getting about 16 mph using cruise control going 68 mph. That's with 93 octane gas which is 10% ethanol. Results from a 400 mile trip, i had 850 miles on my truck before the trip

How many miles were on my truck after the trip Wilson?

Last edited:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have about 6000 on the truck now. I have seance put on SW long tubes x pipe S-type mufflers and a AFE CAI I still run e-30 and always will. I do not have the tune in yet but am getting 14.5 mpg regular driving witch is some wot.

PARKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10 to 10.7 MPG :peace: 6.2 supercrew with a AFE intake and 5 star performance tune. I have no idea what I got stock tho...

PARKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^^probable 11

That's not going by what the MPG "guesser" reads. I fill it up in the morning when it's cool and use how ever much gas I put in to do the calculation. The mpg thingy on the display reads a little optimistic.

Edit: I should say cooler. This is Houston, it's almost always hot right now.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
probably got 11 before the CAI because you hammer it more. I was being sarcastic couldn't you tell lol

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
afe stage 2 w/ tune, been getting 12.8 solid last 11 fillups (80% city driving)