One and ONLY gas mileage thread please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats awesome to me!! At least I don't have to pump premium every 200 miles! I'm coming from a truck that gets 200miles to my $95 so anything should be a plus to me, lol!

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

Swordjr24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got 17.2 on a 65 mile trip to & from Little Rock! 62 mph on the freeway. I didn't pass one single person BUT 2 people gave me thumbs up along the way! Made me a proud owner!

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got 17.2 on a 65 mile trip to & from Little Rock! 62 mph on the freeway. I didn't pass one single person BUT 2 people gave me thumbs up along the way! Made me a proud owner!

Thats awesome to know that when you want to, you can get pretty good mileage from the Raptor! I would be curious to know if you had the 5star tuned to mileage, how much that would help?

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want a tune that's why I'm curious as to performance versus economy gas mileage.....WITH A TUNE

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

Sparvy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1st tank driving it pretty easy was 14.3, but was getting better as it was breaking in at least. I expect I'll be around the 16mpg mark with the type of driving I typically do (mostly highway and secondary highways...little to no city) when things loosen up a little bit.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the AFE CAI and SW headers and all the tune is not in yet dino got busy but am getting about 14.5 avg could do better have gotten it down to 9.8 but have never had it under 9 don't think I could I run e-30 also.

Gunner75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure isn't hard to tell who is the BS'rs on here and who isn't. LOL, yep coming from a newbie I will expect to get hammered for that!

I am getting 14mpg out of my 06 5.4 King Ranch Crew. If this 2012 6.2 Raptor I am about to drop the coin on get's more than that on the road, I will be tickled!