One and ONLY gas mileage thread please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The best thing everyone can do for gas and for this country, is to kick the WORTHLESS President out of office in November. This country votes him in again we are ******, so are our children and our grandchildren. There is no place left to go America is it, we lose it, the entire world will suffer.

I cant seem to translate stupid into a MPG so could you help us out and keep it on topic?

5 star econ tune (87) = 13-14mpg
5 star perf 93 (with intake) = 12mpg

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The best thing everyone can do for gas and for this country, is to kick the WORTHLESS President out of office in November. This country votes him in again we are ******, so are our children and our grandchildren. There is no place left to go America is it, we lose it, the entire world will suffer.

Ha ha ha... I said the same thing about the last worthless **** in there!!! Not a Obama supporter here either...

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Took a trip from ft Campbell KY to fort Bragg NC. Filled up once just outside of Knoxville and got there with a little more than a quarter tank left. Calculator had me between 16 and 17 MPG. Highway speeds were 70-80.

I own a 6.2 btw.

-----
Sent from my iPhone thingy

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I cant seem to translate stupid into a MPG so could you help us out and keep it on topic?

5 star econ tune (87) = 13-14mpg
5 star perf 93 (with intake) = 12mpg

Your correct, and maybe you should ask the administrator remove it!

But 14 mpg at $2.00 per gallon is better 14 mpg at than $4.50 per gallon.

Last edited:

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1 week old 6.2 with 750 miles on it. I'm getting 15mpg average driving home from work, mostly highway. 13mpg when more combined city/highway.

Somebody please explain to me how the Republicans will bring down the price of gas? That is totally against their philosophy to mess with the free market. Plus the oil companies are the Republicans biggest contributors.