One and ONLY gas mileage thread please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2012 SCrew 7.4mpg towing 28' enclosed trailer weighing 9k pounds for 2300 miles. Laguna Seca was inside the trailer.

AVALANCHE

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I second those numbers. ^^^^^

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
12.1-12.4mpg cruising anywhere between 70-95+ flat ground no cruise control.

12.5 mpg flat, no cruise control 65

15.2 65 cruise control (flat)

I will be using cruise control more often now....

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1 day in, 85 miles or so, didnt even have it 24 hours yet, and showing 12.1 mpg. It's been climbing ever since I got it. Reset it at the dealership with 35 miles on it, and it was probably idling for half hour yesterday between all the time i spent fiddling with stuff, so 12.1 mpg and still climbing with just over 50 miles or so with a ton of idle time, not too shabby!

AVALANCHE

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Idleing I find will destroy your mileage numbers.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since i am now at 3400 miles r so now (damn that was fast!) i am gettnig about 13.0 - 13.8 highway crusing at 65-67 in northern ca (slight hills/flat)

V2iper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember when fuel 50 cents a gallon. I screamed like a green frog with a 12inch lumber Jack boot on his back. I had just bought a 74 Chevy Blazer, traded in my 72 vw bug..anyway here is the deal, 87 91 you can use the lower rateing as long as your motor does not ping . Otherwise our ****** money on the Ground an Shell, Arco, Exxon, and the Saudi love you all night long big time if you do. Can't you just see the guys bitching about fuel mileage and cost shakin hat gas hose and squeezing every drop out, like they do their ****? I sure can. Next time read the manufacture sticker for mileage! Damn you send them to school and they eat the books! :baby:

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

we sell you guys a shit load of oil.

i honestly dont know why our prices are so much higher. maybe we need to stop selling you guys so much oil...

Be carefully Bush/ Cheny is still lurking, we will just steal it say u hav weapons of Mass Destruction!

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

we sell you guys a shit load of oil.

i honestly dont know why our prices are so much higher. maybe we need to stop selling you guys so much oil...

Be carefully Bush/ Cheny is still lurking, we will just steal it say u hav weapons of Mass Destruction!

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im at 10.5-11.5 city an could give a **** less i bought this truck cause its awesome not so i can cry about gas mileage i knew what i was getting myself into......a fossil fuel burning prius hating big angry mother *****:flipthebird:.....i let the bad girl idle for time on end cause i love the way she purrsss an cant help giving it some extra gas to open her up here and there.....the mpg gauge is just to let me know how much fun im having with her...... drive it like she was made to not like a god dam prius tree hugging liberal ****!!!!...other wise go get a god dam eco boost..

Last edited: