Official Raptor R Modification Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burlybear

Reaction score
Here what I’ve got done in the 2 weeks that I’ve had my R.
20% ceramic tint on all widows including moonroof, 70% on windshield. Line x for the rear wheel wells, UPR catch can going on this weekend, bedrug and ultra flex htri fold cover Monday. Next is full xpel stealth wrap and eibach springs front and rear to level so I can figure out which wheels and tires to put on. Oh almost forgot, paint matched the rear bumper, wheel molding and part of the front bumper

Attachments

• IMG_9416.jpeg
    IMG_9416.jpeg
    291.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_9415.jpeg
    IMG_9415.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_9414.jpeg
    IMG_9414.jpeg
    178.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_9413.jpeg
    IMG_9413.jpeg
    210.6 KB · Views: 57

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven’t contributed to this much with the few mods I’ve done so here the running list so far.

- Xpel XL plus 5% on fronts & windshield strip, 20% on back & rear window. 70% on windshield.
- driver door handle swap(remove key hole)
- Tuxmats
- Srp black pedals
- bedrug carpet kit
- carbon fiber Lomax bed cover
- F150 leds bed rail light kit
- cup holder, media bin & glove box lights
- advanced security pack added back, spare tire lock
- all the popular forscan changes

Innov8 G600s & eibachs coming soon
Would you have the part number for the tonneau cover? I can’t seem to find it online anywhere. Also, how do you like the pedals? They look great!

cr23raptor1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea no problem.
I had him send me the equal length portion only. I will add it seems more responsive after installing this.

Thank you sir! I already have the ecoboost tail pipes on. Love the sound but I think this additional mod will elevate it.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can’t wait to hear it with tailpipes. You might make me have to add them now

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you have the part number for the tonneau cover? I can’t seem to find it online anywhere. Also, how do you like the pedals? They look great!
It’s a special order item. Takes about 2-3 weeks to produce. Rick @ Freedom Motorsports took good care of me, give him a shout he’ll get it for you at the best price

The pedals are awesome! Way better than the factory rubber. The gas pedal is smooth for an easy transition to the brake pedal. The brake pedal has all the grip. They feel good and look good too.

HookEm

Reaction score
I haven’t contributed to this much with the few mods I’ve done so here the running list so far.

- Xpel XL plus 5% on fronts & windshield strip, 20% on back & rear window. 70% on windshield.
- driver door handle swap(remove key hole)
- Tuxmats
- Srp black pedals
- bedrug carpet kit
- carbon fiber Lomax bed cover
- F150 leds bed rail light kit
- cup holder, media bin & glove box lights
- advanced security pack added back, spare tire lock
- all the popular forscan changes

Innov8 G600s & eibachs coming soon
Nice work. I'm interested in hearing more about the door handle swap, interior lights (cup holder, etc), and the security pack. Any details you can share on what you did is appreciated.

Hard R

Reaction score
What do you mean by this?
With this Atak exhaust, I feel more vibration though the gas pedal when accelerating or deceleration. Its subtle, but can felt. The vibration matches the rpm as it goes up and down on baja mode. There might be a more technical term, but I dig it.

@BadWRP do notice this with your new set up?

Hard R

Reaction score
Btw, if you mess with the exhaust actuators, you might have to take in to Ford service to perform an exhaust valve relearn.

Shout out to Earl from ESP Truck in Corona for his patience with this install.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240413_103247_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413_103247_Gmail.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 20240411_195102.jpg
    20240411_195102.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 36

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With this Atak exhaust, I feel more vibration though the gas pedal when accelerating or deceleration. Its subtle, but can felt. The vibration matches the rpm as it goes up and down on baja mode. There might be a more technical term, but I dig it.

@BadWRP do notice this with your new set up?
I haven’t noticed that. The equal length mid pipe really smoothed things out. The throttle response is crisper and the exhaust tone is smoother.