Official R Delivered Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well more.

I have a lot of work done to my 21, it’s about the same power and speed wise. But it’s a lot smoother and seats are awesome
it'll open up after 1-2k miles. My 22 and have heard others feel sluggish when first purchased.

JacksonAlex

Reaction score
I found mine on the lot in a small town close to Dallas. It had a mark-up but I took it so I did not have to wait. There were a few small quality control issues and aside from that, this truck is smooth and very nice to drive. I have ordered some mods already and will keep everyone updated here. I am also new to the site and do like all of the info I am finding here.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found mine on the lot in a small town close to Dallas. It had a mark-up but I took it so I did not have to wait. There were a few small quality control issues and aside from that, this truck is smooth and very nice to drive. I have ordered some mods already and will keep everyone updated here. I am also new to the site and do like all of the info I am finding here.
You better post a pic quick before you get hammered with "prius" comments.

Dev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What issues?

TanneRd

Reaction score
Pick up day!…23mo after I ordered it! I’m really glad I got the 24, usually remove graphics but I like the stripped R! Plus the 20 more HP and dual valve suspension!
Congrats! I’m in the same boat, my 23 took over a year to arrive and I ordered the MY24 the moment order banks opened. It went into production quickly and had been delayed ever since. Apparently, they lost the key insert, whatever that means. Now it’s supposedly coming Oct.6-14th but I’m not holding my breath.

At this point, I’m wondering if it makes sense to go for MY25. I’ve got just under 17k miles on my 23 so I’m not sure I’ll get a good trade in value.

Thanks for posting pics, antimatter blue and code orange is a great mix. I took a gamble and got the beauty rings but I’m really hoping it jives better with an antimatter body because I saw them on a white one and did not like.