Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer called me yesterday. Said that they will have an answer this Friday for confirmation but that ford had a large order of R trucks (including mine hopefully) week of march 18.

He said that the regular raptor has a number of parts on back order but nothing that would affect the R. I assume these items would be related to the V6 engine or the 35base as they must share a lot of the platform?

vill

Reaction score
My salesperson called and let me know I’m scheduled for the 3rd week of March. Let’s see if that date actually sticks.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer called me yesterday. Said that they will have an answer this Friday for confirmation but that ford had a large order of R trucks (including mine hopefully) week of march 18.

He said that the regular raptor has a number of parts on back order but nothing that would affect the R. I assume these items would be related to the V6 engine or the 35base as they must share a lot of the platform?

In the Gen 3 forum, we're all searching for why all the trucks have a hold on them. No one has been able to find any 24 truck that has their status updated beyond "In Production." 2.7L, 3.5L, Powerboost, XLT, Lariat, etc....none of them are showing 'Built.' Mine was built on 1/11 but still shows "In Production." It's been "Sent offsite" per VinView. From what others can find, all the built 24s are sitting in Ramp 59 purgatory. I'd wager unless 24s start shipping, the Rs will get the same treatment once they get built.

Blue Devil

Reaction score
Anyone have a 23 order that got rolled over to 2024? My dealer told me it was converted, but I didn't receive a new order form or anything like that. Ford Performance told me they have no information regarding my order and to contact the dealer.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I forgot I found a dealer back in early November to order me a 2024 R at msrp. Found out this morning it's scheduled to be built 2/12, we'll see if the the MSRP part holds up...

Traderjab1

Reaction score
Everyone that is getting build dates and updates etc are any of you getting them as emails from Ford ? or is it all via harassing the dealer you placed the order with? Super frustrating the lack of communication on it all , last go round for the 23 got the confirmation of order email from Ford and then the delay emails till Dec of 22 then absolutely zero since even after placing the '24 order way back in September. Other than bugging the dealer and Ford Performance any other ways of tracking pre vin or how/where to track R monthly production numbers? thx

Subaruski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No direct email updates from Ford for 2024s. You'll need to source info directly from your dealer. Once you receive a vin and a schedule build week you can track it yourself through Ford's website.

Everyone that is getting build dates and updates etc are any of you getting them as emails from Ford ? or is it all via harassing the dealer you placed the order with? Super frustrating the lack of communication on it all , last go round for the 23 got the confirmation of order email from Ford and then the delay emails till Dec of 22 then absolutely zero since even after placing the '24 order way back in September. Other than bugging the dealer and Ford Performance any other ways of tracking pre vin or how/where to track R monthly production numbers? thx