OEM vs Aftermarket grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Dunerking

Reaction score
Heres what you wont get:

Frame from the f250

Wide axle geometry
Correct about the frame,but will be installing all Gen 2 suspension and Camburg Gen 2 coil buckets. Eventually we will find a rear axle to match the front width. Still cheaper and won’t pay the luxury tax or the higher insurance premiums. And still have the 5.0 motor.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
But back to the grills,what’s the big difference between OEM and aftermarket?
The shape, if you look at the aftermarket grill, its designed to replace the standard F150 grill, The oem grill requires you use the Raptor front bumper, lower trim piece. Look at a side by side picture and you'll see what I'm talking about.

OP
OP
D

Dunerking

Reaction score
The shape, if you look at the aftermarket grill, its designed to replace the standard F150 grill, The oem grill requires you use the Raptor front bumper, lower trim piece. Look at a side by side picture and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Thanks and I’ll pull up a picture of each model and compare. But we are planning on getting a OEM Raptor bumper. We already have fenders and headlight trim.