Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same for me, window sticker disappeared - says not released yet

Build date 10/22
Spray in bed liner
No decals

Just checked ETIS - pink now.

Ford Service doesn't have a clue.

Back to Green status this morning.

My window sticker still come up, but it's a dealer ordered unit. Not sure if that makes a difference.

This is mentioned countless times, every single day. The green or pink message in Ford Etis doesn't mean anything at all.

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is mentioned countless times, every single day. The green or pink message in Ford Etis doesn't mean anything at all.

So basically Ford Etis is then only used to verify your build date? Ignore the pink/green status as they really dont mean anything?

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So basically Ford Etis is then only used to verify your build date? Ignore the pink/green status as they really dont mean anything?

It's used to see every option and feature in a vehicle. It's not really meant to be used as a tracking source for new build orders.

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That area would display recall information. It won't have anything related to production of the truck.

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So have any Raptors shipped or hit dealerships that were built in October yet?

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got an update from owner.ford.com

"Congratulations on your new Ford Raptor, Alan. Your vehicle is currently awaiting shipment. At this time, no further details are available regarding the vehicle order. However, I recommend keeping in contact with your dealer as they will also have status information."

I have been in disbelief that my truck was ready to go (very skeptical at least) until this update. The frustration is that it has been awaiting shipment since Monday. I'm 20 miles from the factory -- I could just pick it up!

OK. I'm done whining.

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's worse is you are paying the same $1200 for delivery as those in California

403Andy

Reaction score
My basic screw build was oct 18 and shes still dead in the water. No new updates. Both from my dealer and FP. sadface.....