Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm calling BS.

First: The 16,000 figure came from the original email that Ford sent out to dealers saying the OKTB has been given but it will take time to get them shipped.

Second: He mentions having 5 53 foot trailers full of motors but Dearborn pushes out close to 1000 trucks a day, there will be constant flow of new supply rolling in.

Third: He mentions 64 frame swaps. Is that over the course of the last 2 months? and how out of the norm is that from producing 10's of thousands of trucks every month? Sounds like the quality checks are working to me.

Fourth: It doesn't sound like he is employed in a position to know all of this specific information and if he was he'd know better than to publicly denounce Ford in the way he did.

Fifth: He finishes off by linking a TFL truck article which is pretty much sourced from the guesses and rumors from this forum.

Yeah, this guy doesn't know anything.

JD06

Reaction score
Anyone notice that they claim to block out the FB posters name, But they don't block out the family picture?

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did the 10/14 build arrive? How about your personal truck?

Neither truck has shown up yet.

The 10/14 truck is here in the state on a train. Not sure if it made it to the yard yet. Todays status is still from the 26th.

As of 12/21 my truck is still sitting with "released" status at Ramp 59 No updates since then

Last edited:

Bassman

Reaction score
Neither truck has shown up yet.

The 10/14 truck is here in the state on a train. Not sure if it made it to the yard yet. Todays status is still from the 26th.

As of 12/21 my truck is still sitting with "released" status at Ramp 59 No updates since then

Darin, my 10/31 build must be sitting on the same row as yours. No status changes since 12/21, still at ramp 59.