Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heard back from Ford Dis-Service today on my 10/20 build:

Hey, Tone! Your Raptor has been released from the plant and is "Awaiting Shipment." The ETA hasn't updated yet.

Rachel

Lets hope it does not take too long to ship.
Tone

2022 SVT Fan

Reaction score
Heard by today myself on my 10/23 build:

"Hey there! It looks like Santa's getting ready to load your Raptor up. It's been released from the plant and is "awaiting shipment" No ETA yet, but hopefully we'll see it move out next week!

Rachel

Looks like the October builds are on the move!!!

noblesramair

Full Access Member
Reaction score
build date 10/20, mine was recently released from the factory and is "awaiting shipment" but still no ETA...

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There must be only one or two people working on fixing our trucks, sure hope mine does not have a lot of miles on it when it does come in, like the guy on here that got his this week with 70 something miles on it and a letter in the seat saying it had extra quality testing done on it.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got this Last Friday the 23rd

Your truck has been released from the plant, and is now awaiting shipment. There's no ETA just yet.

Mariel

Had my dealer see what his site showed and he said nothing has changed..

JD06

Reaction score
I was released with the Ok to ship last Thursday, Truck was built 10/19. I called Friday and there was no update. I have a feeling the trucks will be grouped by region and be shipped together when they have enough vehicles headed to that region. I want the dam thing now and would fly up and drive it home. From a business stand point I have a feeling shipping will depend on how many and where there headed to. So the frustration will continue.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was released with the Ok to ship last Thursday, Truck was built 10/19. I called Friday and there was no update. I have a feeling the trucks will be grouped by region and be shipped together when they have enough vehicles headed to that region. I want the dam thing now and would fly up and drive it home. From a business stand point I have a feeling shipping will depend on how many and where there headed to. So the frustration will continue.

I don't know about regional shipping --- im local and I've been ok to ship since 12/17... I think they created a cluster by moving trucks repeatedly and there's zero organization. I think there's little to help predict how deliveries will play out.