Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Backwoods

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10/31 build
11/9 retrofit
12/5 released
12/9 in transit - sitting in MI
12/21 - started moving on train (no ETA....)
12/23 - finally received ETA today of 12/26

so, if the rest of the early builds end up like mine, you may not get an ETA until a couple days before it arrives.......

hoping to have it early next week.... White SCREW, 802A, TECH, CF, BL, MOONROOF....

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10/31 build
11/9 retrofit
12/5 released
12/9 in transit - sitting in MI
12/21 - started moving on train (no ETA....)
12/23 - finally received ETA today of 12/26

so, if the rest of the early builds end up like mine, you may not get an ETA until a couple days before it arrives.......

hoping to have it early next week.... White SCREW, 802A, TECH, CF, BL, MOONROOF....

First real news. I hope u get it Monday...

Nice how it's "in transit" w/o moving for 12 days.

I'm 1 week behind yours so hopefully mine gets moving about a week after yours.

HUFN8OR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did HUFN8OR get his truck, he was the furthest along

I have some movement hopefully not storage or another staging area, but 6 days after being released, my truck now moved from ramp 59 to ramp 4J in Flint Rock

BajaFred, sorry for not keeping up to date here (been a week with many ups and downs personally).

Yes I did pick up my 10/23 built Avalanche SCREW on Wednesday (12/21) afternoon! Not sure if I'm the "first" October customer build to get delivered here, but it sounds like there is still very little movement on a lot of October builds still sitting at Ramp 59.

I wish I had some secret to share, but I think it was purely the luck of the draw.

Interesting note - my truck showed up at the dealership with a piece of paper in the drivers seat stating that it had gone through "additional quality testing" at the Dearborn plant. It had a section on it that said they began the QA with 10 miles on the truck and finished with 73 miles.

Yep, my brand new, customer order $70K+ Raptor showed up for me with 73 miles on it already! I was just so ready to take the sumbitch home I didn't even care.

I love this truck!!!

JD06

Reaction score
Hey Huf, Congrats and enjoy. How about some pIc's with the new ride. It helps us fellow early Oct. builds thru the waiting process. By the way, my truck is also the one sent to the island of misfit toys. The exhaust must FART instead of RUMBLE..........LOL.

HUFN8OR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Huf, Congrats and enjoy. How about some pIc's with the new ride. It helps us fellow early Oct. builds thru the waiting process. By the way, my truck is also the one sent to the island of misfit toys. The exhaust must FART instead of RUMBLE..........LOL.

A few quick pics from when I picked it up at the dealership. It's dirty now from the drizzle we've been having with this Christmas heatwave in Houston.

Attachments

• IMG_0009.JPG-1.jpg
    IMG_0009.JPG-1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0010.JPG-1.jpg
    IMG_0010.JPG-1.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 63

HUFN8OR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Loving it so far, but only 240 miles (73 that came on the truck from Dearborn "QC Testing").

Will be putting in a Bedrug and BakFlip MX4 after the new year.

Zhammy3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked with ford service, since the 9th today. Got a released and awaiting shipment. Hope it gets shipped over the holidays.