Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must say I have been pretty upset at times. Mine was built 10/13 and was so excited and couldn't wait. Have been so excited because I made decision to get one in july and was a big decision. Not all of us are super rich. But my wife keeps reminding me it will be worth it in the end when I finally get to drive it. I was ready to not get the truck many times. Who knows when it gets here how I will feel. Just seems like a simple letter inside the truck from ford with a very simple sorry for what has happened would go long ways for how I feel.

Yes. A simple letter would be nice.

But I'm not holding my breath.

I'm 100% sure that they don't care.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with FP and they said it looks like my Oct 29 build has been released 12/21 awaiting shipment. We all know what that means at this point but she seemed to think it was good news. We will see. Cant come soon enough, I have 110K on the '13.

Mine was built 10/29 then released 11/29 and then re-released 12/17... WTH???? It's still sitting there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer just told me he'd be surprised if my truck (built October 21st) would arrive by mid-January. Hopefully an attempt at reverse psychology...

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dealer just told me he'd be surprised if my truck (built October 21st) would arrive by mid-January. Hopefully an attempt at reverse psychology...

I think at this point he's trying to be safe with saying that.

Our 10/14 build is in transit as we speak.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Per Sarah, ford service, says mine is awaiting release to be shipped as of 12/22. Sure hope it happens soon!

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Woohoo my 10/14 is now released and Awaiting Shipment as of 12/22 as well! No ETA as of yet.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called Ford Performance. No change in status. So much for "shipping by Christmas" or by the 23rd for retail orders. My dealer closes today at 3p until Monday.

Bassman

Reaction score
Just checked with Ford Performance, and now mine is showing back at the dreaded ramp 59! I was hoping for some good news today, maybe some semblance of hope that I might actually see this vehicle before January, but that just got shot down.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing