Ocotillo Trip Halloween Weekend! Nov(1-EVENING),2,3,)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any early guys - bring a hacksaw. SVTDon already needs to rip off his exhaust.

Seriously - someone bring a hacksaw.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a great time doing thins with the slow and less experienced group. This is just my third time taking my truck out and I'm getting more and more confident. Thanks for having me and I enjoyed meeting EVERYONE.

Only casualty on my end was a snapped clutch cable on my Dirtbike. Easy fix

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
don breaking shit again? didnt we have an exhaust problem last time we were out there a year ago? and now you? didnt you learn.... hahahaha

if it werent for texas, i would have been there. lets see what good news the dealer has for me at the end of this month

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had a great time out there yesterday. Wish I could have stuck around longer and chatted it up. but as soon as I pulled up the convoy was leaving, so I just jumped in the back of the line. After the gas station I got some directions from Don to where me and my buddies could go shooting. I spent the rest of the day there missing all my targets.

Was a blast finally getting the truck on the dirt where it belongs.

Have to make a trip back up there in the near future to take care of a infraction I got out there. What a shame.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great times for sure.

Gas Dome:
nupu7ypy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

muququry.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DezRaceSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the line up. Sorry to bail on you guys but I had to get back and pick up my kid. Looking forward to next time.