Ocotillo Trip Halloween Weekend! Nov(1-EVENING),2,3,)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
K boys. Heading out tomorrow early early in the morning. Will not have internet so I won't be able to get on here that well. We have 12-14 raptors all together on Saturday and 5-6 tundras and who knows on the fj's. I will be on weatherman channel on vhf! Meet up time on Saturday for those showing up is 10-10:30. We will decide who wants to do what when we meet up with Saturday guys/gals. I'll have a sign out by the road (Seventy Eight) and one by camping area. Camping peeps. Make sure ya have food, beer, personal stuff obviously, wood, a chair for yourselfs around fire, and water!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

See ya guys out there!

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Roger. I'll call ya tomorrow morning. Safe travels. Have your Icom on wthrman around 1ish. I'll try and raise you once I'm close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Roger. I'll call ya tomorrow morning. Safe travels. Have your Icom on wthrman around 1ish. I'll try and raise you once I'm close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be out there by 7 lol. Get some time on the dirt bike before anyone shows up:). I'll try and be back at the camp site when ya get there saturday and will have my radio on. I myself can't be gone for long periods of time due to dogs.

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Busa I know your looking! You can still make it!!!

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm heading out this afternoon. Going to stop at ramona firewood lot too and get some sticks. I'm bringing my Coleman stove and coffee percolator for the mornings and will prob just cook some dogs on the fire for dinner. So I'll have coffee for folks that don't bring any.

And Don...no lightweight here for me!

See u tonight.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Getting excited. Can't wait to put some faces to the names. Should be out there no later than 11, depending on stops / traffic. I may be caravan with 1ntheOC.

Got my buddies coming out with me, they are mainly coming out to shoot.

I have this sinking feeling that after seeing all your guy bad a$$ rigs I am going to be wanting to spend lots of cash upgrading!

See you all out there

-Brandon

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Getting excited. Can't wait to put some faces to the names. Should be out there no later than 11, depending on stops / traffic. I may be caravan with 1ntheOC.

Got my buddies coming out with me, they are mainly coming out to shoot.

I have this sinking feeling that after seeing all your guy bad a$$ rigs I am going to be wanting to spend lots of cash upgrading!

See you all out there

-Brandon

Wait. Your coming out at 11 on Saturday?

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait. Your coming out at 11 on Saturday?

Yea things got all screwy, but depending on when my lazy friends show up to my place tomorrow I should be out there around 10:30-11, just for the day, prob head home around 5 or so.