Ocotillo Trip Halloween Weekend! Nov(1-EVENING),2,3,)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live in OC. I'll be heading out from Costa Mesa at 11am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Heading out of the OC as well. I am thinking of leaving around 8-9 depending how late my buddies show up.... Still haven't dialed in times yet.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
whats the food situation like? every man for himself??? same for firewood???

Cannibalism? To extreme?since I will only be there for the day, I will just bring up a cooler with snacks and drinks. Trying to convince my buddies to be the DD for the way back so I can throw a few back with you guys.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think everyone is on their own for food. Cooler full of sandwiches or whatever I can cook over an open fire. I'm pretty handy with an iron skillet and a good fire.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think everyone is on their own for food. Cooler full of sandwiches or whatever I can cook over an open fire. I'm pretty handy with an iron skillet and a good fire.

I'm just gonna buy a lil propane burner and a few bottles of propane. When it's cold, nothing builds moral like warm food or hot chocolate

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

1ntheoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm Heading out of the OC as well. I am thinking of leaving around 8-9 depending how late my buddies show up.... Still haven't dialed in times yet.

Lemme know if you wanna caravan; I was hoping to leave around 8 since i think it takes about 2.5 hours to get there...

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lemme know if you wanna caravan; I was hoping to leave around 8 since i think it takes about 2.5 hours to get there...

No problem. I'll toss you a PM a little later once I have confirmed when I will be heading out.