Ocotillo Trip Halloween Weekend! Nov(1-EVENING),2,3,)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ntheoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh we will most definitely having a bigger get together when Rob gets home! His truck will be built up and ready by then

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Let me know by thursday bud!

Alright. I got permission... lol. I'll be there for just Saturday though. Sounds like 10 or 10.30 is the time to show/meet?

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alright. I got permission... lol. I'll be there for just Saturday though. Sounds like 10 or 10.30 is the time to show/meet?

Yup. That is the time! Sweet! We have a decent sized group coming out!

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just picked up the truck and will be running the new hybrid dual front 3.0/2.5 combo lol! The 3.0 coils didn't arrive yet, but big thanks to Corey and RPG for getting me ready in time!

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just picked up the truck and will be running the new hybrid dual front 3.0/2.5 combo lol! The 3.0 coils didn't arrive yet, but big thanks to Corey and RPG for getting me ready in time!

Lol. Ahhhh man! Dude that sucks lol. I was gonna text ya too. Sorry man. Will be fun still!