Ocotillo Trip Halloween Weekend! Nov(1-EVENING),2,3,)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EFTOBIAS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome terrain, awesome group. We didn't have any accidents which was a plus... We all know it was possible with all the quads and bikes hauling ass on the truck trails. Plenty of close calls...

Don needs a cage. Hahaha

RaptorSteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had a great time out there yesterday. Wish I could have stuck around longer and chatted it up. but as soon as I pulled up the convoy was leaving, so I just jumped in the back of the line. After the gas station I got some directions from Don to where me and my buddies could go shooting. I spent the rest of the day there missing all my targets.

Was a blast finally getting the truck on the dirt where it belongs.

Have to make a trip back up there in the near future to take care of a infraction I got out there. What a shame.

What'd you do?

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got everything put away and cleaned up ready for work tomorrow.

Had a blast and was fantastic to meet everyone. Lots of cool mods that I have wanted to see in person, so that was well worth it.

Bonfires were awesome and I had a blast blowing through all the washes out there in the dirt.

Thanks Don for setting all this up. The ride in the blue rocket on Friday night was a highlight for me. That thing is dialed in and raced over the bumps like a beast. Such a cool truck.

Let me know if anyone is planning another meet up - will be there in a heartbeat. Would love to get out to see this Superstition place that Mike was talking about and I certainly am up for a Barstow to Vegas run with Toby.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got everything put away and cleaned up ready for work tomorrow.

Had a blast and was fantastic to meet everyone. Lots of cool mods that I have wanted to see in person, so that was well worth it.

Bonfires were awesome and I had a blast blowing through all the washes out there in the dirt.

Thanks Don for setting all this up. The ride in the blue rocket on Friday night was a highlight for me. That thing is dialed in and raced over the bumps like a beast. Such a cool truck.

Let me know if anyone is planning another meet up - will be there in a heartbeat. Would love to get out to see this Superstition place that Mike was talking about and I certainly am up for a Barstow to Vegas run with Toby.

It was cool meeting you, and cracking up around the fire after tearing up the dirt! We will definitely get out there for some more mobbing to be sure! And I agree, Don and his wife Michelle are good peeps and a huge shout out to them both for being such amazing camp hosts!

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah the bonfire was great...until my chair busted and almost ate shit in front of everyone. lol Good times for sure. I'll certainly be taking a couple of hours tomorrow to clean up my truck, both inside and out. Initial inspection shows no damage to my truck.

Was a great time meeting everyone yesterday. I learned a shitload about off roading in desert conditions; and capabilities of my truck. Looking forward to the next gathering!

You'all are some great peeps!

Thanks Don!

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks to those that came out and hung with great attitudes! Had so much fun! Will be doing another trip when rob gets back in 3 or 2 months or so. Will be capped at a number since we had a lot out here or will reinforce the issue of people splitting up in groups to make those fill comfy. A lot of us like to just get lost and find trails out there like we did and go with the flow! Made it fun! Thanks for everyone loving our dogs! Meet some really cool peeps and made some friends

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Awesome terrain, awesome group. We didn't have any accidents which was a plus... We all know it was possible with all the quads and bikes hauling ass on the truck trails. Plenty of close calls...

Don needs a cage. Hahaha

Cage..... Cages are for *****'s! Not really, definitely need one after this weekend.

Side note, alignment is for sure out of wack after landing bad on that whoop!

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

don breaking shit again? didnt we have an exhaust problem last time we were out there a year ago? and now you? didnt you learn.... hahahaha

if it werent for texas, i would have been there. lets see what good news the dealer has for me at the end of this month

Didt really break the exhaust. Buddy's prototype he's making for raptors. Hanger was bad and hitting rear fender! Hope ya get your truck soon!

Last edited:

EFTOBIAS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We almost tested the sturdiness of the uncaged pillars ploughing right into a whoop section at triple digit speeds... Never again.