No BS dealership in Texas to order from

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorVette

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did she run out of allocations?
Here's the email...

Happy Memorial Day!

As of right now I do not have an update to provide, the rep stated we should have answers regarding allocations next week, if anything changes I will send another update asap.

June 10th the orders will be picked up from Ford, if you decide to change anything on your order please send me a build sheet from the build/price online.

The attached document is the build sheet from the first email, if have additional questions please let me know.

Have a gorgeous day!

-Jack

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the email...

Happy Memorial Day!

As of right now I do not have an update to provide, the rep stated we should have answers regarding allocations next week, if anything changes I will send another update asap.

June 10th the orders will be picked up from Ford, if you decide to change anything on your order please send me a build sheet from the build/price online.

The attached document is the build sheet from the first email, if have additional questions please let me know.

Have a gorgeous day!

-Jack
So if we have a order with her we are good? Or we don’t know that yet? Any idea how many allocations that dealership usually gets?

OP
OP
RaptorVette

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what's going on since I'm not buying. When I bought my truck in November of 2019 they had 50 Raptors on the lot. Who knows what Ford is doing with allocations for a 2021 Raptor.

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what's going on since I'm not buying. When I bought my truck in November of 2019 they had 50 Raptors on the lot. Who knows what Ford is doing with allocations for a 2021 Raptor.
I saw that you said that in your original post but thought you were exaggerating lol I’m from Corpus Christi and we are lucky to have 2(if that) on the lot.. I can’t imagine that many on a lot hopefully that’s a sign my order gets picked up through her

OP
OP
RaptorVette

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw that you said that in your original post but thought you were exaggerating lol I’m from Corpus Christi and we are lucky to have 2(if that) on the lot.. I can’t imagine that many on a lot hopefully that’s a sign my order gets picked up through her
Nope, no exaggeration! Hope your order gets picked up too! I will NEVER buy a car in Corpus Christi, low inventory and high prices without the Pandemic special!