No BS dealership in Texas to order from

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WannabeRaptor

Reaction score
I've received texts and emails from dealers in Texas, KS and NM and still no clue on when the 2021 trucks will arrive at the lots...they are however, keeping track of "local wishlists" so that might be your best bets. I've also gotten a response from a salesmen replying "Hey, I can help you with your interest in a 2022 Ford Raptor"....so there you go...hopefully a clueless individual.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
is this the invoice pricing dealer?

Unless I misunderstood OP, I don’t recall him mentioning anything about his dealer being an ”invoice dealer.” However, 06viper did mention he located an invoice dealer in TX. I reached out to him inquiring about said dealer but no response. Not gonna take your spot 06viper. You’re a now buyer...I’m a later buyer!

OP
OP
RaptorVette

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless I misunderstood OP, I don’t recall him mentioning anything about his dealer being an ”invoice dealer.” However, 06viper did mention he located an invoice dealer in TX. I reached out to him inquiring about said dealer but no response. Not gonna take your spot 06viper. You’re a now buyer...I’m a later buyer!
Correct, I've never discussed price with Jacklin. I'm not buying right now and it's none of my business. I just wanted to provide a contact for anyone interested in ordering a Raptor WITHOUT markup. She is honest, hardworking and is one of the best salespeople I've ever worked with in my career in sales, hospitality and management.

mbourne800

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was just talking to my sales lady in Houston that I bought my 2019 Raptor from back in November of 2019. I bought my truck from her all over the phone including my 2013 Raptor trade appraisal. At the time, the dealership had 50 Raptors on their lot and they were all discounted $5,000 under MSRP. They want to be a high volume dealer so they don't mind discounting new trucks. I have NO idea what they are ordering new trucks for, but I'm 99% sure there won't be any markup.

I will not be ordering a Raptor this year as I'm building a house. She said she is about 2 weeks from being able to spec out trucks and place orders. If anyone is interested in talking to her, PM me and I will share her cell phone and email. I don't want anyone to waste her time, she is one of the best sales persons I've EVER dealt with! I gain NOTHING from this, just want to help some fellow Raptor owners.

Eric
could you pm the info, please. Thank you!

Alex8989

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was just talking to my sales lady in Houston that I bought my 2019 Raptor from back in November of 2019. I bought my truck from her all over the phone including my 2013 Raptor trade appraisal. At the time, the dealership had 50 Raptors on their lot and they were all discounted $5,000 under MSRP. They want to be a high volume dealer so they don't mind discounting new trucks. I have NO idea what they are ordering new trucks for, but I'm 99% sure there won't be any markup.

I will not be ordering a Raptor this year as I'm building a house. She said she is about 2 weeks from being able to spec out trucks and place orders. If anyone is interested in talking to her, PM me and I will share her cell phone and email. I don't want anyone to waste her time, she is one of the best sales persons I've EVER dealt with! I gain NOTHING from this, just want to help some fellow Raptor owners.

Eric
Eric,

Could you please send me her information, thanks.

V/R
Alex