Nex Gen 2 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
But - are your calipers the new style? If so, I should reserve that comment as my calipers are the older ones. What I did was I ordered 1 wheel, made sure it fit, then ordered 4 more. Or if you could find a raptor buddy local that happened to have a wheel you want, you could test fit.

OP
OP
Nex

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
But - are your calipers the new style? If so, I should reserve that comment as my calipers are the older ones. What I did was I ordered 1 wheel, made sure it fit, then ordered 4 more. Or if you could find a raptor buddy local that happened to have a wheel you want, you could test fit.
I have the new style calipers, 2021+

Alcon has a template that my buddy printed out and put on cardboard. He is working with wheel manufacturers to find options. Sounds like the Black Rino beadlocks and Method 105s should fit. But will not know until something is in hand.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's messed up, Alcon should tell you in their directions about what wheels you need to use. Now you have to do some paint touch up! Couldn't you use something smaller for wheel spacers. Should maybe talk to a wheel shop. IDK, I would of just put a couple washers behind the rim, lol.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The problem is the factory wheel studs. They are only so long, giggity.
Yeah, I didn't think of that. How much are you having to move out those rims so they don't touch those calipers? Holy! Was thinking by your pictures that it was only a 1/4 inch or something.