New member intro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
^
WHAT, bite your togue! The only good Prius is a dead Prius about to be crushed at the junkyard. Oh, yeah welcome but you had better get some pics up real soon or things are going to get ugly on this post.

OP
OP
D

Dunerking

Reaction score
Over the line!!
In all seriousness I do own a Jetta diesel for commuting…only way to deal with the BS Cali fuel/living cost.
I started a thread in Gen 2 suspension section and would appreciate and suggestions for this conversion. Thanks FRF!

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Over the line!!
In all seriousness I do own a Jetta diesel for commuting…only way to deal with the BS Cali fuel/living cost.
I started a thread in Gen 2 suspension section and would appreciate and suggestions for this conversion. Thanks FRF!

We rip into all new members (giggity) for pictures. We call any vehicle that is not a SVT/Ford Performance vehicle a prius. Ferrari, Bentley, basic Mustang, etc.

OP
OP
D

Dunerking

Reaction score
We rip into all new members (giggity) for pictures. We call any vehicle that is not a SVT/Ford Performance vehicle a prius. Ferrari, Bentley, basic Mustang, etc.
Thanks,I really wish I could afford/justify a real Raptor..going down the F-150 conversion for our son is the only way to afford for him..ie insurance,registration and fuel.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Thanks,I really wish I could afford/justify a real Raptor..going down the F-150 conversion for our son is the only way to afford for him..ie insurance,registration and fuel.

We still want to see the build and are always willing to help out as we can. We just live on rude humor and banter. Consider yourself warned.

:happy160: