New Member from MI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get you some of that Amsoil HDMP and keep that undercarriage protected ( https://www.amsoil.com/p/amsoil-heavy-duty-metal-protector-amhsc/ ) ; bought a bunch from Freedom Motorsports back in the day and glad I did (they're a vendor on our board, linky: https://freedommotorsports.com/ ).

Do it while everything is still pristine and clean underneath (no mud, no salt spray, etc) !

Or use whatever else floats your boat, fluid film, woolwax, etc but don't apply any of the black "tar" stuff - there was a thread on here where some dude had an "undercoat" spray put on his new truck and it was LOL-riffic; search it out the board or maybe someone will be kind enough to dig up the link for you...

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi All! New member from Metro Detroit area, and brand new owner of a 2024 Raptor 37. Absolutely geeked, this truck is incredible! I owned a Ranger in the '90s and really enjoyed that truck, but then made the jump into the Chevy Tahoe and then Escalades (I have 2 young kids and needed the third row). Very excited to be back into Ford trucks, and for my first F-150, especially this one! Going to have Line-X spray the bed next week then hooking up a retractable bed cover. Will probably add some additional Baja Designs lights and other mods soon as well. Happy to be a part of this community, thank you for having me!

Hey,
Welcome to the group. Can't wait to see the lighting all dialed! I am Baja Design's Rep here on the forum feel free to reach out if you have any questions or want to place a direct order. We can take care of you.

Best,

Brahian Herrera | Forum Sales & Support
Email: [email protected] | Phone: (760) 560-2252 Ext 201