New Borla video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Planning on getting my S Type mids installed Thursday! Can't wait for it to be louder [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
After all the testing that the previous ecoboost owners have done, this was the system that they came back to for the ecoboost noise reduction, and improved power.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After all the testing that the previous ecoboost owners have done, this was the system that they came back to for the ecoboost noise reduction, and improved power.

Ok.

Can you Show me the evidence of testing? Can you Show me the people who have installed it? I'm sure there are posts? Do you have any dyno runs substantiating the performance increase?

Can you send me links? I'm being serious.... if you can back up what you've said with some evidence it may be a viable option for people who want a quiet truck with more performance. It might even be a nice option for someone with downpipes. I'd be hesitant to install anything without the data to back it up, however.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Sure - check out the F150 ecoboost quiet flow users, and the F150 ecoboost Dynomax users. They have the data you are looking for.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure - check out the F150 ecoboost quiet flow users, and the F150 ecoboost Dynomax users. They have the data you are looking for.

I don't have time to go into the archives over on the other forums.

Would you be so kind as to provide the links?

wipit

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sasquatch i'm sorry to say, but if the ecoboost engine was this bad as you say. Why would Ford put it in their GT.