nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i will see what they can do for me when i place another purchase. it may be a couple weeks though. if you are interested in getting one now, i can go ahead and get one sent out to you. but if you arent in a hurry, i may be able to get better pricing if i add them into the group buy.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So Noah any tips on troubleshooting the navtv? Dealer had to replace rear camera completely, entire camera assembly. Front camera was having some issues staying on too. They said they could not look at it because of my navtv. Would be fine with me if they left it but I have more issues now. Rear camera comes on every time I start the truck. Won't go away unless you shift. Goes away then. Also my factory nav doesn't work again. They think it has something to do with navtv. Any thoughts?
Any fyi for anybody reading this I like my navtv and don't think it is the problem. Either my installer or the dealer messed something up. At least that is what it looks like to me.

Last edited:

dfelicia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will see what they can do for me when i place another purchase. it may be a couple weeks though. if you are interested in getting one now, i can go ahead and get one sent out to you. but if you arent in a hurry, i may be able to get better pricing if i add them into the group buy.

I'm not too worried about price, but am in no rush. I just don't wanna make work for you. Waiting for the ext group buy is OK. Thanks, again!

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have confirmed that the 2013 and the 2014 units are exactly identical. i installed my nav-tv unit in my truck tonight which came out of my 13 originally. so we are ready to start a group buy for all of you new truck owners interested in unlocking all of your features while in motion. this will take some time to complete, i have had a busy past few weeks and will try to keep this updated. i am guessing 2 weeks for this group buy. soSUNDAY DECEMBER 15TH YOU NEED TO BE ON THIS LIST AND PAID IN ORDER TO TO BE INCLUDED ON THIS GROUP BUY. order will be placed monday morning dec 16th. i will need to verify pricing since the new units come with the new plug and play harness. i have to be careful here as i can not post a price online. if you want me to add you to the group buy, post here and i will pm you with the price starting monday.

GROUP BUY #3

2013/214

BGCPrez
Jake Y.
sringer
Jeff Quinn
BobCajun
Crazyc
SLACK N
bluedevil
frankie
155mm
Raw Horsepower
matter9
Bomar
RDFTS

HARNESS ONLY

dfelicia
Bigeffr
MobileBeats

Last edited:

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have confirmed that the 2013 and the 2014 units are exactly identical. i installed my nav-tv unit in my truck tonight which came out of my 13 originally. so we are ready to start a group buy for all of you new truck owners interested in unlocking all of your features while in motion. this will take some time to complete, i have had a busy past few weeks and will try to keep this updated. i am guessing 2 weeks for this group buy. soSUNDAY DECEMBER 15TH YOU NEED TO BE ON THIS LIST AND PAID IN ORDER TO TO BE INCLUDED ON THIS GROUP BUY. order will be placed monday morning dec 16th. i will need to verify pricing since the new units come with the new plug and play harness. i have to be careful here as i can not post a price online. if you want me to add you to the group buy, post here and i will pm you with the price starting monday.

GROUP BUY #3

I'm in please!

sringer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DEPENDING on price pm'd...I'm in. I only have so much spare change lying around. I would love this tho. I can get some Xmas $ too :) count me in for a pm on pricing

Sent from my iPhone5 using LTE

Jeff Quinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested as well. Please advise on price.
Will NAV-TV void the warranty on the MFT and Nav system?

Jeff