My truck is at the dealership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got the call from my salesman saying my truck just arrived and is being unloaded off the semi. I pick it up tomorow morning. Oh my goodness the wait is finally over! Thank you Crystal and Ashley for the updates while I was waiting. I will post pictures once I figure out how.
ahem... until those pics make it here..........

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the call from my salesman saying my truck just arrived and is being unloaded off the semi. I pick it up tomorow morning. Oh my goodness the wait is finally over! Thank you Crystal and Ashley for the updates while I was waiting. I will post pictures once I figure out how.

Congrats! Post pic's as soon as you can!

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

I just got the call to its finally over, picking it up fri. almost 7 months since i ordered hopefully everything is ok with truck its been sitting around for 3 months??

Yesss! I am very happy that your wait is over! :big_banana_Dance:

I hope all is good with your truck and be sure to post pictures ASAP!

:favorites13:

cpost6

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Wish you could have been there to see it unloaded. I was fortunate to be at the dealership when my sons arrived and was unloaded. I was able to get video and pics! Happy for you, good luck!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 69

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score

You got it, GEOSURVEY! Congrats on bringing her home soon! :)

Crystal

Last edited: