Stolen truck from Colorado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In my previous life, I used to be an auto theft detective. There are several agencies that work with the Mexican authorities to try to get the stolen vehicles back to the States. If you have the VIN number, you can run it in one of several free databases, National Insurance Crime Bureau is probably the best one. Then, if you are so inclined, you can talk to CHP Mexican Liaison Unit, or BATIC - Border Auto Theft Information Center, or even NICB.
With how corrupt the bèáners are id say you have 1:4000 chance of that actually happening. Like they’re going to risk having their family murdered over a vehicle interdiction on a 35k raptor…

OP
OP
Booth9999

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Started it just for you.
This made my day I would schedule starts every 30 minutes
With how corrupt the bèáners are id say you have 1:4000 chance of that actually happening. Like they’re going to risk having their family murdered over a vehicle interdiction on a 35k raptor…
Yep I’m not getting involved as I don’t own it; maybe they lent it to a friend in Sinaloa. I’m just watching it now. I spent a lot on that truck so at least I know it finally made it to Mexico!

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
"*******" in Mexico....I thought that was what you called us in the states only.........
Georgia.....

OP
OP
Booth9999

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Take a trip down to Mx and bring it back...free truck to pound in the desert.
I still have a key but I don’t own it anymore. Seems like to is at this location all the time, probably on lookout duty or something. Anyone want a key mailed to them….
IMG_8262.png