Must-have accessories - what are/will you be adding to your Gen2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought about that. Will probably go with the more sturdy metal version. You can always add a leaf to your leaf springs if needed. I'll probably end up getting an aftermarket progressive leaf spring with a little higher weight limit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought about that. Will probably go with the more sturdy metal version. You can always add a leaf to your leaf springs if needed. I'll probably end up getting an aftermarket progressive leaf spring with a little higher weight limit.

I'm going to go with the truck covers usa cover with the Yakima built in slides. The pas Edwards one looks cheap in my opinion, too bulky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to go with the truck covers usa cover with the Yakima built in slides. The pas Edwards one looks cheap in my opinion, too bulky

Interesting. I had not seen this one. Will have to look into it.

J.Bodolay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of the accessories I have put on my '11 Raptor were purpose driven. So my Ramp 59 Raptor will probably get the same treatment, adjusted of course to the differences between an '11 and a '17:
BE COOL: Inline Transmission cooler/deep pan/readable old school dipstick/filler tube.
BE FREE: Pioneer gear & Rotopax, 12v air. Tool kit/jumper cables. Top perch/37"BFG A/T
BE HEARD: in close: 100W Horn, out far:UHF/VHF/HF radios.
BE SEEN: 3" Retro-reflective striping wrap
BE SAFE: GPS, Wet Compass/paper maps, BLS Bag, 72hr Bag

Last edited:

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most of the accessories I have put on my '11 Raptor were purpose driven. So my Ramp 59 Raptor will probably get the same treatment, adjusted of course to the differences between an '11 and a '17:
BE COOL: Inline Transmission cooler/deep pan/readable old school dipstick/filler tube.
BE FREE: Pioneer gear & Rotopax, 12v air. Tool kit/jumper cables. Top perch/37"BFG A/T
BE HEARD: in close: 100W Horn, out far:UHF/VHF/HF radios.
BE SEEN: 3" Retro-reflective striping wrap
BE SAFE: GPS, Wet Compass/paper maps, BLS Bag, 72hr Bag

There's no perch adjustability on this model

J.Bodolay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's no perch adjustability on this model

hence the original clarifier: ''...adjusted of course to the differences between an '11 and a '17:"

I see 2 alternatives to the perch adjustment so far on FRF, waiting for user feedback...and um....delivery of the 15 Oct built unit.

Last edited:
OP
OP
solsurfr

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I wouldn't say PE looks cheap but I do like how the American Roll Cover is flush with the bed rails and has the smaller canister.