Mud flap opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CB Freshness

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had it done. It cost around $2000. These trucks have quite a bit of paint to cover. I also had some reflective stickers put on the hood and rear quarter panels. I still think it was well worth the investment. Small trails with brush down the sides does not worry me at all.

It looks awful and doesn't work.....

Jk

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I see I am getting a few nicks from my BFGs and am contemplating mud flaps but I hate the way mud flaps look on the truck. This may be a function over looks purchase but I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on low profile mud flaps or something that doesnt stand out like a sore thumb.

Well mine are still on, have not been knocked off by rocks, branches on the trails or pickle buckets on the highway or anything so far.

Here is the link to my pics.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/flapped-like-birdman-11542/#post164111

I do believe that the extra fasteners and washers are a must to keep them looking firm and straight.

BDRAG

Nailz

Reaction score
Believe it or not, I went to Chevy and got mudflaps for a Chevy Tahoe. The color and texture match the fenders perfect and they were actually cheap.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had the Vortex on for a few months now. They blend in so well with the hood vents and running boards I don't even think you notice them. After driving through some good snow storms I'm mighty impressed. The entire side of the truck stays amazingly clean.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just FYI, if you buy directly from PDP, you WILL pay more than you have to. That is also the case for the PDP OR the Vortex. Both offered below...

https://raptor-svt.freedommotorsports.us/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1126_1289_1313

Also, for those that want them, I now offer CUSTOM PDP flaps. Meaning, no matter what you want them to say on them (within reason) I can get it done for the same price as the "Raptor" logo mudflaps.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya I guess I was getting at I think they can color match the hole mud flap. Looking at there site just for ideas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatguyfromford