Mud flap opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

PDP flaps!

Hood vents make sense for functionality, fender vents make sense for functionality....wtf are mud flap vents venting? Certainly not underhood heat lol.

Apparently you haven't read the marketing hype.
http://www.vortexmudguards.com/Breakthrough/Vortex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Anyone that finds a lower verified "Shipped" price can contact me and I will price match.

Chris, looking more into it, you are less considering your free shipping with orders over $45. Other place had $20 in shipping, wow!
http://www.teamjdm.com/ford-raptor-high-performance-vortex-mud-guards-flaps/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Apparently you haven't read the marketing hype.
Breakthrough/Vortex | VORTEX - High Performance Mud Guards

LMAO!!!! If they left it just as "vented mudflaps look cool" I could at least respect the company because it's personal tastes. Their claims of better MPG, less wind noise, and that picture showing air traveling UNDER the tire? *****. Talk about a stretch of the imagination! :guile-1: The tire already cut the wind path, so anything directly behind it isn't making more drag or wind noise lol. Good for a laugh though, they're trying!

Nailz

Reaction score
GM Part # 19213392 for SUV 2007 Plus, 2007 Plus Truck

Attachments

• photo 4 copy.jpg
    photo 4 copy.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 76
  • photo 2 copy 2.jpg
    photo 2 copy 2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 62

Nailz

Reaction score