Minimum Post Requirement for Selling on FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maranello055

Reaction score
Is it possible to get an exception??? I was going to list a Boomba BOV Adapter but realized there was a min post count. I've been a member since 2018. Started with a 2014 Oxford White, then a LFG 2018, and now a super low mile 2017 Avalanche gray! If not, no big deal, I can slowly start replaying to things on the forum!

Thanks!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to get an exception??? I was going to list a Boomba BOV Adapter but realized there was a min post count. I've been a member since 2018. Started with a 2014 Oxford White, then a LFG 2018, and now a super low mile 2017 Avalanche gray! If not, no big deal, I can slowly start replaying to things on the forum!

Thanks!
reply. contribute.

especially the good threads. like the bigger wheel thread....

Ro_Ja Boy

Reaction score
Are exceptions made? Recent buyer of a Raptor R and want to be able to sell items to other members. I have been on the forums for many years as I previously owned a 2019 that I sold in 2020.