Method NV Beadlock Wheels: Mounted!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is your balancing so far? No vibrations?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, but get ready for the rim bolts to rust ... Im in the snow as well and the bolts are rusting on my new double standards ... NOT HAPPY

OP
OP
Jarrett H

Jarrett H

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is your balancing so far? No vibrations?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Balanced out fine.

Looks good, but get ready for the rim bolts to rust ... Im in the snow as well and the bolts are rusting on my new double standards ... NOT HAPPY

Their zinc coated but I'm not to worried. I wash the truck everyday and this is probably the last time it will see snow like this. I also ordered replacement bolts for $12 #50.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can buy ultra corrosion resistant grade 8 bolts to replace the stock ones. They are rated to withstand over 1000 hours of salt spray test. They will be solver instead of yellow zinc and are 5 times more resistant to corrosion than the zinc coated stock ones.

and if your double standards are not true beadlocks than you can use stainless steel as you do not need to worry about tensile strength

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mid Perch

Did you do a Mid Perch on the front?

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Sorry they do look great I may follow your lead, I see you said you did a mid perch, are you thinking of going to the top?