Method NV Beadlock Wheels: Mounted!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats awesome that they don't rub, thats what I need. 35 looks to small and most 37s rub.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jarrett - I noticed your truck doesn't have a 6.2L badge, is it a 2010? I read in the other 37" BFG thread that the 2010-2011 trucks used different front wheel well liners that had a part that protruded more into the wheel well than the later trucks... not sure about 2012, but 2013+ for sure.

OP
OP
Jarrett H

Jarrett H

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0 offset.

Jarrett - I noticed your truck doesn't have a 6.2L badge, is it a 2010? I read in the other 37" BFG thread that the 2010-2011 trucks used different front wheel well liners that had a part that protruded more into the wheel well than the later trucks... not sure about 2012, but 2013+ for sure.

It's a '10 w/ the 6.2. I didn't notice anything sticking out, but I haven't looked at the inners of a newer truck.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do love those rims, Have really been thinking of getting a set of true headlocks, just not sure if I really will need them and they do add a few #'s of weight to each tire.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the poverty non-beadlock NV's

You guys are only measuring 0.1" difference between bead/beauty NVs. I was wondering if the bead width might be wider on the beadlock version and therefore widen and shorten the tire a little once mounted. Your tires measure just slightly taller, arguably the same, so it sounds like it doesn't really make a difference.

I wonder how the Ford OEM beadlock wheels differ between standard beauty ring and true bead lock mode. The wheel is 8.5" wide, but it seems that it would almost become about a 9" wide wheel if you pop the tire outside the original bead and clamp it with the beadlock. I think a 1/2" wider mounting lip would have to shorten and fatten up the tire just a little... you think?

Last edited: